dentist specialists work with patients and the overall population to treat dental and oral infection, revising dental abnormalities, and treating dental and oral wounds.
General Dental Health Services
General Dental Health Service is one of the primary medical services which focuses on oral health. General Dental Health services are served by doctors and dental nurses who have years of clinical and practical experience in various places and have their qualifications, abilities, and skills both medical and non-medical, always to provide hygienic oral care services to you.
General Dental Health Services serve:
- General dental and oral health consultation and education.
- Essential and early follow-ups.
- Dental health services include scaling, tooth filling, tooth extraction, etc.
- Denture making
Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeon
What are oral and maxillofacial surgery specialists?
This specialist field of dentistry deals with the treatment of abnormalities in the oral cavity such as hidden or oblique wisdom teeth, dental implants, accidents that cause jaw fractures, cleft lip and cleft palate disorders and tumors in the oral cavity. Procedures used in this field are:
- Odontectomy (a surgical procedure to remove affected wisdom teeth).
- Dental implants (dentures that are most similar to natural teeth).
- Extirpation of the cyst (removing the entire mass of the cyst and its capsule).
- Gingival incision (small incision on the inside or outside of the gum).
Surgical Installation supports health services with the necessary surgery according to the medical indications given by the dentist. Before an operation is performed, the patient is first given sedation services as a health service that not only calms the patient but acts as a pain barrier that can arise during the operation dentist .
WHAT IS ORTHODONTICS?
This specialist field deals with the process of correcting teeth that are naturally malpositioned.
Orthodontic treatment aims to improve chewing function, jaw structure, etc. Misalignment of teeth is a commonly existing problem and orthodontists treat this by modifying facial growth which is known as dentofacial orthopedics.
Have you ever seen kids and adults wearing braces? This is also an example of what orthodontists do. There are various types of braces.
- Invisalign (these are clear removable braces).
- Self-ligating brackets
- Conventional metal braces
- Lingual braces.
- Accelerated orthodontics
WHAT IS PROSTHODONTIST?
This branch of dentistry deals with the restoration and maintenance of oral function. Patients with missing or deficient teeth or having issues related to maxillofacial tissues consult these dentists for resolving their problems. Prosthodontists provide the following services:
- Repair or replace missing or badly damaged teeth.
- Restores the function and appearance of lost teeth.
- Improve overall teeth appearance.
Gum disease is also known as periodontitis. Periodontitis is a serious infection. It can cause tooth loss. The main cause of periodontal disease is plaque caused by bacteria. It continues to form on the teeth and, if not taken care in the early-stage, invades the gums and bones around the tooth structure. Healthy gums and strong dentist support bones are the foundation of a healthy tooth and mouth.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF SERVICE PERIODONTIST PROVIDE?
These doctors provide the following services
- Scaling & oral prophylaxis.
- Gingival depigmentation.
- Periodontal flap surgery.
- Bone grafting (Periodontal Bone Graft).